Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Friend


What would I do without you?
You strengthen me when I need it, even when I don't.
You're always there for me, even when you're not.
You've seen me laugh, and you've seen me cry.
There is nothing I could say to make you leave me,
there is nothing I could do to make you love me more or less.
You're not afraid to tell me when I am doing the wrong thing, even when I'm not.
You listen to my words and treat them as if they were pure gold.
You remember things about me that even I have forgotten, even things I have never said or done.
You're someone I can count on when times get rough to stick with me till the end.
I know that whatever happens, as long as I have you my friend, we'll pull through.
You are there when things are going well, someone to share and make memories with.
You're my true friend, you understand my past, believe in my future and accept me today, the way I am.
Who could ask for a better friend?

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    *can't wipe smile off face*

    thanks

    ReplyDelete