Since 2009, i have had a boyfriend, and have lost a boyfriend, no it was not because i forgot where i put him.
We had some awesome times and made some great memories, will definitely miss those moments.
Grizabella has had kittens,
We have watched them grow up and have given them away to new families. I hear they are doing very well.
I took these photos after the funeral, Poppa always loved his garden and while these aren't from his, they remind me of his love for it.
Girl has had 3 calves; Fella, GG and Sukey Girl
She passed away on ANZAC day this year after having Sukey Girl, which was devastating, i sat with her for a week in the yard watching and praying that she'd be ok, sadly, she didn't pick up, and left me to look after her beautiful week old calf.
I passed all my subjects in 2010 which was wonderful, however this year does not look so promising.
No comments:
Post a Comment